TAIDING AUTOMATIC CANOPY LTD.
TAIDING AUTOMATIC CANOPY LTD.
TAIDING AUTOMATIC CANOPY LTD.
TAIDING AUTOMATIC CANOPY LTD.
LEFT MENU

Contact Us

Got a question?Let us help.
Contact
Wisdom agriculture - three-tier automatic canopy
New-model equipmentA. Steel structure: The structural elements are all designed in components; high-strength C-shape steel and angle steel are punched and prefabricated at factory; the components are all hot-dip galvanized to be corrosion resistant; they are fast to assemble on site and excellent in weather-proof property.B.(1) The motor is energy saving and with mechanical internally-controlled positioning; accuracy of positioning is not affected by the weather;manual operation allowed during power outage; highly weather resistant.(2) Reciprocal chains: highly stable steel wires; combination of transmission.C. Rain shelter:Its mobile frames are made of light-weight yet high-strength aluminum pipes; its canvas uses the material that has high toughness, is UV-resistant and fireproof (flame retardant) and keeps rain off.Outer dimensionTechniquesTurn-key technique of three-tier automatic canopyFast updating of media preparation and growing techniques (each harvest saves 3 weeks of time; at least two harvests a year enabled)Updating media bags:old branches are removed after production and sterilized (completed within one week, saving three weeks compared with traditional exercise); harvest is made three weeks earlier than traditional exercise after planting.A special management of growing is developed, including irrigation, temporary planting of seedlings and trim & determinate in a timely manner.Provides complete SOP (covering 60%, the remaining 40% to be adapted by region)Others: including the techniques of reuse of old media after planting, application of micro-media, application of off-ground growing with media, growing devices & know-how, instant adjustments & control (supply of liquid nutrients and water)CharacteristicsProduction is possible all year roundConserves energy (power consumption by the facilities)Power consumption at 200HW/hr/monthProduction resume approvedComplies with safe agriculture specificationsAutomatic Canopy—A multi-function combo facilityRa
More
Wisdom agriculture
New-model equipmentA. Steel structure: The structural elements are all designed in components; high-strength C-shape steel and angle steel are punched and prefabricated at factory; the components are all hot-dip galvanized to be corrosion resistant; they are fast to assemble on site and excellent in weather-proof property.B.(1) The motor is energy saving and with mechanical internally-controlled positioning; accuracy of positioning is not affected by the weather;manual operation allowed during power outage; highly weather resistant.(2) Reciprocal chains: highly stable steel wires; combination of transmission.C. Rain shelter:Its mobile frames are made of light-weight yet high-strength aluminum pipes; its canvas uses the material that has high toughness, is UV-resistant and fireproof (flame retardant) and keeps rain off.Outer dimensionTechniquesTurn-key technique of three-tier automatic canopyFast updating of media preparation and growing techniques (each harvest saves 3 weeks of time; at least two harvests a year enabled)Updating media bags:old branches are removed after production and sterilized (completed within one week, saving three weeks compared with traditional exercise); harvest is made three weeks earlier than traditional exercise after planting.A special management of growing is developed, including irrigation, temporary planting of seedlings and trim & determinate in a timely manner.Provides complete SOP (covering 60%, the remaining 40% to be adapted by region)Others: including the techniques of reuse of old media after planting, application of micro-media, application of off-ground growing with media, growing devices & know-how, instant adjustments & control (supply of liquid nutrients and water)CharacteristicsProduction is possible all year roundConserves energy (power consumption by the facilities)Power consumption at 200HW/hr/monthProduction resume approvedComplies with safe agriculture specificationsAutomatic Canopy—A multi-function combo facilityRa
More
Agricultural Curtains
New-model equipmentA. Steel structure: The structural elements are all designed in components; high-strength C-shape steel and angle steel are punched and prefabricated at factory; the components are all hot-dip galvanized to be corrosion resistant; they are fast to assemble on site and excellent in weather-proof property.B.(1) The motor is energy saving and with mechanical internally-controlled positioning; accuracy of positioning is not affected by the weather;manual operation allowed during power outage; highly weather resistant.(2) Reciprocal chains: highly stable steel wires; combination of transmission.C. Rain shelter:Its mobile frames are made of light-weight yet high-strength aluminum pipes; its canvas uses the material that has high toughness, is UV-resistant and fireproof (flame retardant) and keeps rain off.Outer dimensionTechniquesTurn-key technique of three-tier automatic canopyFast updating of media preparation and growing techniques (each harvest saves 3 weeks of time; at least two harvests a year enabled)Updating media bags:old branches are removed after production and sterilized (completed within one week, saving three weeks compared with traditional exercise); harvest is made three weeks earlier than traditional exercise after planting.A special management of growing is developed, including irrigation, temporary planting of seedlings and trim & determinate in a timely manner.Provides complete SOP (covering 60%, the remaining 40% to be adapted by region)Others: including the techniques of reuse of old media after planting, application of micro-media, application of off-ground growing with media, growing devices & know-how, instant adjustments & control (supply of liquid nutrients and water)CharacteristicsProduction is possible all year roundConserves energy (power consumption by the facilities)Power consumption at 200HW/hr/monthProduction resume approvedComplies with safe agriculture specificationsAutomatic Canopy—A multi-function combo facilityRa
More

About Us

With the production of piping for pear racks by a first piping making machine in 1997, the Company began to be dedicated to the design, manufacture and construction of mobile curtains. In 2002, TAIDING Mobile Curtain Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”) was founded to undertake the development, manufacture and construction of agricultural facilities and equipment. A pilot farm was set up too to serve the pretest on facilities and equipment. SOP production modes were laid in order to achieve maximum efficiency of production. The Company also joined forces with the producers who purchased our facilities to form Golden Triangle Vegetable And Fruit Distribution Cooperatives in integration of small farmers into large ones by organization and operation as enterprise. The new enterprise works toward B2B supply mode to increase revenues for producers and develops toward meeting the needs of central kitchens, large chained supermarkets and fast food industry for safe vegetables and fruits.

More

New Products